Shipping & Delivery Policy
Our head office is located in Cairns, QLD and we are often able to complete deliveries in a short time frame. Please contact us directly for Cairns deliveries so we can confirm stock availability and give you an accurate timeframe.
Outside of Cairns, we may be able to offer same and next day delivery options and also offer weekend and late night delivery, subject to stock availability and your location, which may attract an additional fee. If you require any of the above, please contact us to discuss and we will endeavour to provide the best assistance possible to meet your requirements.
For more information on delivery or to select one of our special delivery options, please call (07)40283 944 with any questions prior to placing your order.
We deliver anywhere within Australia that is road accessible. We do not deliver any product for shipment internationally. Post Office Box addresses are not accepted for delivery purposes.
Unless otherwise agreed by us, we will deliver your items to the address indicated on your Order Confirmation. We will use our reasonable efforts to deliver your order to you within the estimated delivery time indicated on your Order Confirmation; however, we cannot guarantee that we will deliver within this time frame.In the event of any unforeseen circumstances on delivery date and time (including but not limited to vehicle breakdown, traffic accident or severe weather) customer service will contact you immediately to make alternative arrangements.
It is your responsibility:
- To ensure the goods purchased will fit into the nominated property; this includes but is not limited to property access, stairs, doorways etc.
- Any balcony lifts must be advised at point of sale as this will incur an additional charge.
- To be present at the agreed time of delivery, and allow access to the driver. If the delivery driver is unable to obtain access at the agreed time on the agreed day, you will be charged by the contract carrier for any subsequent delivery. A re-delivery fee will be required.
- On delivery, to check condition of packaging, correct number of packages, and examine the goods before signing the delivery docket.
- Assembly and mattress removal is not part of the standard delivery service. This service must be pre-arranged and extra charges may apply.
Any damage at time of delivery must be reported to Southern Cross Bedding Co. within 3 days of delivery.
a) Mattresses and Ensembles
Delivery for mattresses and ensembles in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart and Perth take place within approximately 5 to 12 working days in all capital cities (excluding Darwin & Adelaide) from the date your payment is received. Deliveries outside capital cities may take longer depending on the delivery location.
b) Bed frames & Furniture
Delivery times for bed frames and furniture is product specific and is indicated on the product page for your review. Most bedroom furniture items can be delivered between 7 -12 working days but can vary depending on your selection. All frames and furniture are delivered RTA (ready to assemble).
Southern Cross Bedding Co. makes every effort to deliver your items according to the estimated delivery times stated be. The estimated delivery times are in business days (Monday through Friday) excluding Public holidays. Although every effort is made to deliver your Order according to the estimated delivery times provided, estimated ship times may change due to changes in supply or circumstances beyond our control. If your Product has not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact us.